The health and safety of our patients, visitors, team members, and our communities remain a top priority at River Bend Hospital. Therefore, in line with the latest guidelines issued by the Indiana State Department of Health related to COVID-19, we have revised our visiting policy. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Visits with patients at River Bend Hospital are to be therapeutic and beneficial to all. Your cooperation is necessary to help ensure a safe and meaningful visit. Visitors agree to follow the rules and restrictions of the facility. Visitors understand that if they do not follow these rules they will not be able to visit in the future.
- Visitors who are sick will not be permitted to enter the Hospital
- All visitors must provide their own face covering and wear it at all times while on the hospital campus
- Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet when possible
- All visitors must be 18 years old or older
- The patient may have one visitor per day
- Schedule your in-person or Zoom 30-minute visit 24 hours in advance by calling 765.464.0400
- Arrive at the Main Entrance of River Bend Hospital 15 minutes prior to the scheduled visit
- COVID-19 symptom and temperature screening will be conducted when entering the facility
- You will be escorted to a dedicated, monitored space
- If visiting using Zoom, please visit this website for directions to connect: https://bit.ly/33gJcMI
Patient visitation is available daily at the following times and may last up to 30 minutes:
11 am to 11:30 am
2:00 pm to 2:30 pm
6:00 pm to 7:00pm
River Bend Hospital appreciates your cooperation in ensuring an enjoyable visit.
Patients may not take or make telephone calls during treatment activities.
Patients may call out during the following times:
- Weekdays: 9:30 am – 9:00 pm
- Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
Patients may receive calls during the following times:
- Weekdays: 9:30 am – 8:00 pm
- Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: 11:00 am – 7:30 pm
All patients are asked to limit phone calls to 10 minutes. Patients may not use cell phones. Phone calls or visits may be restricted for a patient according to his or her needs. Patients may refuse any phone calls or visits, and patients may refuse to allow their presence to be acknowledged.